Get involved in Grin’s community
The main place for real time and asynch communication. End to end encrypted, works over TOR, and supports command line. Grincoin team on keybase↗
- every tuesday, at 15:00 UTC.
- development topics one week, in the grincoin#dev channel.
- governance topics the other week, in the grincoin#general channel.
- open for all.
- documented in the /grin-pm github repo:
How to join
- Install and setup keybase.
- Join the grin community:
- From the app: Select “Teams” » “Join a team” and then type “grincoin”
- From the command line:
keybase team request-access grincoin
Longer form writing in the forum with the most comprehensive list of Grin & Mimblewimble related topics and thoughts: https://forum.grin.mw
Focused on development, the Mimblewimble mailing list↗ offers insight into the evolution of the protocol and some of the motivations behind the project’s design decisions.